Letters to America

Monday, August 07, 2006


Lebanon

Heather and the kids are away in Canada whilst I look for a new job. So I am alone in the house with the cats. It is like being single and 50. OK for a few days but thereafter... Crap. I join them on the 16th.

In Lebanon the Israeli airforce is reducing Beirut to rubble, creating the ideal enviroment for hardline Islamic militancyto take thrive. If someone killed Heather and the kids I would team up with anyone who was hell bent on destoying the killers of my family. Even if they were crazy terrorist theocrats lobbing missiles who believed that if they died in holy war they would be rewarded by a night in heaven with 12 virgins.

p.s As a young man I never dreamt of sex with a virgin. I was always looking for a woman who had done it before and knew what she was doing


Comments: Post a Comment

Home